My inner Felicia Day, so I this would make a great . If you follow this blog, I suspect your inner geek can relate.runs pretty fierce, so it should come as no surprise to anyone that I have a TOTAL girl crush on
9. She gets around. No, not like that! Get your mind out of the gutter. Felicia attends a lot of cons. Yet another way that she is accessible to her fan base.
8. Felicia is approachable to fans. In fact, she is a master maven of using social media to engage and interact with her fans through multiple channels. She doesn’t just push information out, she actually responds. I often find myself trying to think of something clever to post in the hope that she will post back. Wait, does that make me a stalker?
7. The Guild – the series is brilliant. I think I want to be Codex for . I wonder how many people will get it. The cool kids will, anyway.
6. She is a smoking hot ginger. You can never have too many hot gingers!
5. VF Hangout – whether I like the book or not, their discussions are hysterical. Plus, these ladies have inspired me to read books I might not otherwise have tried.
4. The Flog – this is a great way to enjoy her unique sense of humor. Plus I really respect that Felicia is not afraid to put herself in new and random situations such as learning archery and swing dancing.
3. Geek & Sundry – she has created a mega-awesome online channel producing content for geeks? Who WOULDN’T love that????
2. She is a gamer girl. I am only a gamer-light girl and I face a lot of mockage from my non-geek pals. Now, I can be like, “Oh yeah? Well Felicia Day is a TOTAL gamer, and she is mega-cool. Top that!”
1. Felicia is a geek girl, too. Young geek girls need solid role models like Ms. Day.
So, SSV friends, if you have been living under a rock (not that there is anything wrong with that) and are thinking, “Who the heck is Felicia Day?” get clicking on this handy link and check her out.